COBATI collaborates with international and local NGOs; government, private sector, and development agencies; communities, and individuals to engage people in community tourism. We are proud of our partners!
- Africa Wildlife Foundation (AWF)
- Ashoka East Africa
- Bombo Nubian Community Tourism Initiative
- District Council
- Eden International School
- Flair Magazine Uganda
- Greenwatch Uganda
- Hotel Tourism Training Institute- Crested Crane Jinja
- International Gorilla Conservation Program (IGCP)
- Kagera Safaris
- Lake View Resort Hotel
- Mbarara Municipality
- Mbarara Tourist Information Center
- Mgahinga, Bwindi Impenetrable Forest Conservation Trust (MBIFCT)
- Mandela Washington Fellowship
- Ministry of Tourism Trade and Industry
- MTN Uganda Foundation
- Nomadas Solidarios
- Radio West
- Rwenjeru Rest Camp
- Shalom Club Kampala
- SNV Uganda
- The Monitor Publications
- Uganda Community Tourism Association
- Uganda Nubian Consultative Forum
- Uganda Private Sector Foundation
- Uganda Tourism Association
- Uganda Tourism Board
- United Nations Development Program/Private Sector Development Program Uganda (UNDP/PSDP)
COBATI is currently seeking international marketing partners. If you are interested in collaborating, please contact us.
Craft Marketing – The Bombo Village women’s weaving group creates and sells beautiful Nubian baskets. They also do custom orders for individuals and businesses. We are looking for opportunities to sell the baskets internationally.
Tourism Marketing – Our local communities are eager to welcome daytime and overnight visitors. We are looking to spread the word about community tourism in Uganda and increase homestead reservations.